Have not been blogging of late as I have been rather busy. There's just so many things to do and not enough hours in one day. And there are still so much stuff left undone and so little time left.
Been working on this album of mine I intend to call "HCCO We Rock!" which will contain pieces based on songs HCCO has played before, mostly from the recent TLHY concert. The album remains unfinished to date as I intend to fill up the entire disc. I only have 54 min of track time so far, enough room for maybe 2 or 3 more tracks.
Apart from that, was inspired to write a piece for 弹拨 on Saturday night. Wrote "something stupid" for 弹拨 and spent the whole of Sunday after temple finishing the song. This song is dedicated to don_yap, kx, lindora, pink dolphin and vicky.
Spent the whole day today performing with NUSCO at SGSPS and NVSS after which I went down to HCCO for practice. Had fun with Junkai as we challenged each other in playing 焊天雷 , 赛马 , 战马奔腾 and 飞天 at incredible speeds. Hence the title of this entry: any faster and I think Junkai's 胡 will catch fire from the friction. We really exhausted each other in the process but it was fun; another round next time, Junkai?
大组 today was AhXi again but it was a very short practice. Played bass for fun before heading home. I still have to settle some score arrangement for Jas and do more recordings for "HCCO we Rock!"
To my HCCO juniors, please support this project of mine. I hope to finish "HCCO we Rock!" soon so that I can present it to you all as a gift.
DreamCatcher
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment