Played badminton with Yangke and Taoye today in HJC, although there were times where we took time to continue our practice in the art of pruning with badminton rackets and shuttlecocks.
At least it was a nice, sunny day for badminton with not much wind at the amphitheatre. Met Ger and Gladys on the bus to HJC and showed them the 2 recordings I made today for fun; a techno Spring and a Jamaican Po Shui Jie. HCCO, we rock!
There was no HCCO prac today but there was a small practice for the HCJC dinner performance tomorrow night. (To those performing; good luck!) Went home together with Ger and met Boon Shan at the bus-stop with her schoolmate. Very funny; this schoolmate saw me and started whispering to Boon when Ger suddenly blurted out "1998". Excuse me? I didn't even manage to hear the whispering but somehow Ger could; and you also Ger... why blurt it out like that? Dotz... (more importantly, what was the question and why ask that question?)
Today was a nice day! Badminton is so fun! Thanks Yangke and Taoye for playing with me today.
Passed some photos of HCCO taken from 1998-1999 to Zhiyong for archiving. I don't think anyone in HCCO now will know any of the people in the photos but well, there is a photo of our new teacher-in-charge as she then was back in 1998 in that pile. I also have some archive photos taken in 2001 but I think the album is buried somewhere in the CO room. I think I have the negatives for that with me though...
DreamCatcher
Monday, July 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...thank you for playing and always bringing the rackets too...and for tolerating our tendency to aim at that particular bonsai...=p
Your two recordings were really terrific!!
Post a Comment