"Your eccentricities don't make you unapproachable - in fact, they make you more desirable than you realize. Your quirks and specialized interests are part of your unique makeup. Embrace who you are."
I didn't know that my eccentricities can be capable of being desirable; all along I though they just made me 'odd', 'dated' and 'different'.
Then again, maybe there will be someone who likes an introverted yet extroverted stick-in-the-mud who dreams of simplistic aspirations, and who prefers the relative security of routine as a foundation to embark on experiments in impromptu improvisation.
I still hear the Music in my head. I still play the Music when words are not enough to express the emotions within. I still look 6 years older than what I actually am. I still have dreams of blue skies and lush meadows.
Look beyond my quirks and protective layers and maybe there's something about me that can be appreciated.
And yes, I still walk in circles.
DreamCatcher
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment