Perhaps it can be forgotten about the people who no longer talk to you, or the people you don't talk to anymore not because you can't but because it just feels awkward to do so.
Time moves on and hopefully with time the wounds will heal and fade away.
Not that I want to forget as if it never ever happened, not that I want to just bury it and walk away, but I do want to know whether I have been truly forgiven, whether I have been given the absolution for me to be forgiven by myself, my conscience, my regret.
But I guess I will never get to know, and even if they have truly forgiven and have moved on I may never be forgiven by myself. All this I will carry with me to the end.
I am really sorry. I really am.
DreamCatcher
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment