It is so hard to love someone, more so when she is hardly aware of my existence. I can only admire her from where I sit, waiting for a chance to bridge the gap.
But where the bridge gets built will I be allowed to cross?
I confess my feelings for her ever since that very first day when she entered my life. Her presence gives me great comfort, making me feel that for once everything will be alright. My heart is filled with peace with the knowledge that she is there, sharing the very same world, the very same sky.
It just feels that everything is going to be alright now that she's here.
But no matter how long or how much I like her, it is not for me to say what will happen next. The more important answer lies in her decision, not mine. I am who I am, nothing more nothing less. I can't promise her a bed of roses or a carefree life free from pain and worry. All I can provide is a simple life secure in my commitment, a quiet and peaceful life filled with my affection, my Music and my words.
I may have found her, but please let her find me.
DreamCatcher
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment