Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics: Charles Hart
No one would listen
No one but her,
heard as the outcast hears...
Shamed into solitude
shunned by the multitude
I learned to listen...
in my dark, my heart heard music.
I long to teach the world
rise up and reach the world
no one would listen...
I alone could hear the music.
Then at last a voice in the gloom
seemed to cry I hear you
but in your fears your torment... and your tears.
She saw my loneliness
shared in my emptiness
No one would listen
no one but her...
heard as the outcast hears
No one would listen
no one but her...
heard as the outcast hears.
If only they could listen and not just hear the notes that make up my music...
If only they could hear the music in my mind.
DreamCatcher
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment