Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Conflict Within Thy Heartstrings

Of late, this song has been echoing inside my mind. It's not exactly a totally accurate description of my life at present, but the melody and certain parts of it...

Ah, to be torn between disbelief, denial and reality.


"Back To Your Heart" - From the BackStreet Boys album "Millennium"

It's not that I can't live without you
It's just that I don't even want to try
Every night I dream about you
Ever since the day we said goodbye
If I wasn't such a fool
Right now I'd be holding you
There's nothin' that I wouldn't do
Baby if I only knew

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

I don't know how it got so crazy
But I'll do anything to set things right
Cuz your love is so amazing
Baby you're the best thing in my life
Let me prove my love is real
And made you feel the way I feel
I promise I would give the world
If only you would tell me girl

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

Give me one more chance, to give my love to you
Cuz no one on this earth loves you like I do
Tell me...

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

I'd turn back time
To make you mine
And find a way back to your heart
I beg and plead
Fall to my knees
To find a way back to your heart



DreamCatcher

No comments: