It has happened again, the endless rotation of the wheel in its ironic cycle of life. Is this my punishment, or is it yet another cyclic event of life, the tricks Fate plays on mortals to maintain the twists and turns of life like the meanders of the river as it rushes to its end.
This ride is getting bumpy. I feel seasick.
5 years ago, it all began with a "我愛上一個我不該愛的人". 4 years later, the earth-shattering apocalypse destroyed everything in its path. Today, something ended with yet another "我愛上一個我不該愛的人" and filled my heart with a twinge of regret. I sincerely thought that things are changing for the better, for that short duration of 3 days I had hope, a feeling that order was going to be restored and that I would find peace at last.
I was mistaken.
From stalemate to checkmate, the pieces I endeavoured to move into position are lost. The board is cleared and reset, and once again I know not how to move.
On the other hand, at least I got to move anew, but then the regret of a move that was never meant to be...
Ah, the vissicitudes of life.
DreamCatcher
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment