Monday, May 02, 2005

A Reunion of Sorts

The exams are finally over, and in good time too. It was a struggle trying to maintain the steam and momentum throughout the exam period and the weather wasn't helping much with the warm days and nights. At least it is finally over, and it really feels like a heavy load being lifted off my back.

Today was an interesting day, because it was the final practice session for HCCO before the SYF finals tomorrow. And it was a memorable practice too because many seniors from the various batches came back to watch the rehearsal. Apart from the absence from anyone from the 1999 batch, we had a 'full family' of HCCO members from 1997 all the way to the current batch of 2005. I guess this is the first ever time HCCO has seen so many seniors from so many batches coming back to HCCO.

But 世上没有不散的宴席, and eventually I have to leave HCCO for good. This year I had not the time to interact and build rapport with the J1s and probably to them I am just some ancient senior from ages ago. I guess it's time to go; after June 2006 there's no coming back to HCCO unless I am hired by HCI as a GP tutor. Oh well, all good things still must come to an end; it's just how you wish the ending to be like.

It has been a wonderful time, this return to HCCO. I got to know a lot of nice juniors, and had a great time with them. Perhaps one day in the future we will see each other again in the realm of CO.

NUSCO perhaps?

DreamCatcher

1 comment:

veggie said...

no one told us about the rehearsal for syf. that would explain why none from my batch turned up. i only knew abt the syf thing AFTER they won the Gold with distinction...
- yanxuan