Monday, May 09, 2005

Training in the Hills

Once again NUSCO has to move to another temporary practice area while our headquarters is being renovated, and this time we are going into the poverbial hills to practice, like some cliche plot of some chinese wuxia story.

A remote location. Problemmatical access. Wonderful.

And this shall be so until September. Sad.

And the place being a mere function room does not have a piano; somehow I need to find a way to get one from somewhere unless I give up the bid to perform at the NUS Centennial Dinner in August.

I shouldn't have gotten myself so over-excited over this project; at least I wouldn't be so upset by these minor setbacks.

On the other hand, after the move to PGP I had a wonderful bout of badminton with my friends from NUSCO and a NUSCO-to-be junior. Hopefully this can be a weekly affair every Saturday morning before NUSCO although the booking of courts seems to be a big problem.

DreamCatcher

No comments: