Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dream Lover



There is no such thing as perfection. But the question then is what is considered to be 'good enough'?

"Dream Lover" - Written by Bobby Darin
Recorded by Bobby Darin in 1959


Every night I hope and pray
A dream lover will come my way
A girl to hold in my arms
And know the magic of her charms

Because I want, a girl,
To call, my own
I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone

Dream lover, where are you
With a love, oh, so true?
And a hand that I can hold
To feel you near as I grow old?

Because I want, a girl,
To call, my own
I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone

Someday, I don't know how, I hope she'll hear my plea
Some way, I don't know how, she'll bring her love to me

Dream lover, until then
I'll go to sleep and dream again
That's the only thing to do
'Till all my lover's dreams come true

Because I want, a girl,
To call, my own
I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone

Please don't make me dream alone
I beg you don't make me dream alone

No, I don't wanna dream alone...


DreamCatcher

No comments: