Friday, January 13, 2006

希望存在与...?

虽然只能回味昨天,
我不渴望回到从前.
美满的往事无法再重现.

妳教我如何去看开,
生活中的烦恼,无奈.
妳让我学会珍惜,
人生中的幸福,温暖.

在此时此刻,让我感谢妳,
感谢妳在我生活中增添如此灿烂,温暖的彩色.

盼望希望存在与明天.


Borne on wings of Hope,
Carried by the warm winds of a better tomorrow,
The Music surges through my soul.

Oh! How my heart swells with the Music,
Melodies I wish I could share but can not.
Uplifted by the Music I soar up high,
Light as a feather, freed from all cares.

I feel that I may burst, what with the Music, Words and emotions within me.
Every thought, every note resonates strongly within my heartstrings.
For now the burdens I bear feel lifted,
As if everything is finally going to be alright.

Oh how high one can fly on wings of Hope,
No matter how fanciful or far-fetched the flight may be.
Perhaps I'm just dreaming; some things just can never be,
But one can Dream, foolish or not, can't he?

A timeless moment of naive reverie,
Carried only on an innocent dream of belonging.
If only. It's always an "if only".
And in harsh reality it's always one big, questionable "if".

I just hope that the fall won't hurt too much.

DreamCatcher

No comments: