Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chicken Run

Happy Chinese New Year! Quiet it may be for me this holiday season, but in the end each day saw me tired and numb. Time simply flew past while I stoned away, the bulk of time used up travelling from one place to another. At least the numbness prevented my mind from thinking at all, be it positive or negative thoughts; a rather neutral position of unthinking.

Oh well, the holidays have passed and school reopens yet again which means I have to force myself to not ignore the growing pile of readings that simply multiply irregardless of anything. This sem is set out to be rather gruelling for me I guess. Everything all clashing together. Sigh.

Tiring. That sums up my entire state of existence now. All the time just seems to be sucked into a bottomless pit until all track of time is lost. No time to think, no mood to think. Argh. No time for this as well.

Can I just scream?

DreamCatcher

No comments: