Friday, October 22, 2004

Happy Birthday Gretchen


"My birthday wish is..." Posted by Hello

Today was Gretchen's birthday and we celebrated it by indulging in her favorite activity: singing. Went to K-Box at Clementi after classes and sang for like 4 hours there. The facilities are new, but the doors are not soundproofed and the user interface for choosing songs isn't nice to use.

Sharon and I also chipped in to buy her presents: one CD album (the last one available at HVM, lucky you Gretchen) and a poster of Jay Chou for her to drool over. Happy birthday, Gretchen!

Apart from that, today was also HJC's Open House and I went down to support HCCO as well as to collect the scores for "Hidamari no Uta" for NUSCO. It has been a long time since I saw the scores, so long that I forgot that they were all copied out by me back then in 2002. At least Hidamari will be played once more.

Imagine a simple window that opens out to a nice flower garden. Imagine the window open with the curtains drawn such that the sun shines through. Now imagine the sunbeams creating a square of light on the wooden floor. That is what Hidamari is all about: the joy and beauty of the simple things in life.

DreamCatcher

No comments: