Saturday, August 21, 2004

Tomorrow is another day, but today...

There was a time when I felt so lost and alone.

There was a time when I thought my life was at an end.

There was a time when I was an Angel of Music.

There was a time when I wanted all this to end.

Yet I pulled through it all, pushing past the imagined barrier into uncharted waters. Day by day life goes on, as proof that tomorrow is another day.

Tomorrow may be a better day.

It is so easy to look back and think "maybe it wasn't that bad after all" but when you're in the thick of it all, lost and confused, it is hard to think that there's a way out.

One door closes; another door opens. Move from one room to the next and so on and so forth. But where is the door to the room I so much want to be in? Where is it? When will it open? Has it been charted or is it terra incognita?

There was a time when I wished to say farewell but I didn't get to do so. Instead, life took an unexpected turn. So perhaps today will just end up as yet another date in the calendar, yet another spent day edged out by another. Therefore remember this: the going is tough and never forget the days spent wandering. Remember every tear, every raindrop, every emotion of this voyage.

Remember how lost you were in this madness.

DreamCatcher

No comments: