It never rains but pours, but this time the rain is so beautiful. Softly it descends from above in a gentle pitter-patter; sleek little streaks that gleam like silver in the light of that solitary lamppost.
Silently I stand next to the lamppost amidst the rain, my heart soothed by the silky sound of raindrops falling. For once there is peace, a perfect moment of timelessness in that cozy corner of illumination.
I close my eyes and open my heart to the rain. She appears before me, a memory treasured in my heart...
Smiling, I return to the present to look up at the sky. The silver raindrops caress my face and I wonder how is she, what is she doing in this rain?
Under the loving blessing of Heaven's tears I am warmed by the thought of her.
DreamCatcher
Monday, August 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment