I dreamt that I fell, on an unfamiliar stage, in an unfamiliar chinese orchestra.
In my dream, everyone was an unfamiliar face.
In my dream, everyone was busy doing something and thus did not see me fall.
In my dream, I was coughing out blood, knowing that death was imminent.
In my dream, no one came over to help as I lay on the stage. It was as if no one noticed me lying there.
In my dream, I was very sad to know I was going to die without realising my dreams.
Just before i startled myself awake with the vividness of the dream, a nurse in white appeared to comfort me, although I was dreaming that everything was too late.
We will all die anyway, but to think of dying alone and so soon, especially dying being realising my dreams.
In my dream, a nurse in white appeared as I lay dying. An angel of mercy.
But do angels exist outside dreams? Will there be mercy for me?
DreamCatcher
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment