Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fallout

It's coming close to four years now, and there's still patches of ground that remain devastated by the fallout.

At this point of time people usually would say I'm just doing it to myself, that I have my own life to lead, that it's just me who refuses to move on.

I have moved on. Just not far enough, not fast enough.

If only the world could be nicer to me. If only there's someone who was nicer to me than the normal 'default niceness', if there can be such a thing called 'default niceness'.

You don't have to expect people to appreciate your niceness to be nice, but can people be nicer in return?

Do I matter? Or is everyone just waiting for some better player? Or does the world have no place for the fallen?

Don't tell me in this reality the bear was left in the junkyard in the snow, never to be found.

DreamCatcher

No comments: