Monday, January 01, 2007

Yet another New Year

And so, without much ado, 2006 reached its end and now it is 2007. Yet another year has passed on, although 2006 had indeed been an eventful year for me.

I had intended to sleep early tonight, especially since I'm down with some flu bug that has been circulating around my office, but with this and that to do suddenly it is midnight and here I am typing this entry.

Yet another New Year, which only makes me older but not very much wiser. A brand new year, and with it the opportunity to have a 'fresh start', to explore new areas, to hope for a better year, a better future.

That's the true gift every New Year brings: Hope.

With the end of an eventful 2006, I hope for a better 2007. May the pieces of this jigsaw puzzle of life continue to fall in place and may they fit better to create the whole picture. May 2007 bring hope, happiness and more happy memories.

And bring me closer to that little Dream I dream.

DreamCatcher

No comments: