Saturday, November 04, 2006

Seven Years On

心里有数
曲:陈建宁/陈政卿 词:锺湘雨 编:屠颖

翻一本旧相簿
把从前看清楚
眼泪虽然苦 甜蜜却刻骨
你已经模糊

在某年某个下午
在某处某一条路
我和你散步 常去的店铺
现在只剩空屋

看你过得很幸福 我过得很迷糊
谁为谁祝福
脸上多些纹路 心里多些包袱
绕不回原路
看你爱得很幸福 我爱得很辛苦
犯同样的错误
你的笑多无辜 你的谎却重覆
我心里早有数

1999: The final year for a lot of things.

1999: A year of many firsts and lasts.

1999: A very eventful year for me.

I remember that I first heard this song back then, although I have forgotten how it sounds like today. In fact, I have forgotten about this song until going through my drawers, the lyrics staring back at me in faded blue ink on yellowing paper. I don't even remember why I copied these words.

But there's no turning back now; only in dreams and memories.

There's also nothing to turn back to after walking down so far.

For better or for worse, I have moved on. Whether in the process I have improved myself or lost my humanity remains an open debate.

Just what exactly is going on?

DreamCatcher

No comments: