Saturday, June 19, 2004

I Believe

A song of loss, of hope and belief.

A song from the bottom of my heart.

Music that touches the heartstrings so softly, of tender memories past but not forgotten.

I Believe... that one day everything will be alright once more.

I Believe... that one day the Music will take flight.

I Believe... that one day the door will reopen.

I Believe... that Dawn will arrive.

All that is left are memories in the heart, faint echoes of the Music resonating in the heartstrings.

Memories such as that one bright moment when the Music soared and cast away the Night, singing out the glory of friendship, team spirit and bonding.

Let the Music touch your soul, let it sing to you the hope and loss it embodies.

Let it echo in your heart forever.

I Believe that together we will all pull through, I Believe that the HCCO spirit will never die as long as we all believe. We have done it once, and we shall do it again.

Silently waiting, warmed by the memory of that smile...

I Believe...

DreamCatcher

No comments: